The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the programmatic management and analysis of MindShare, WMPC’s digital solution, and will assist in developing and implementing the WMPC Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) plan.
- Manages the programmatic planning, design and implementation of MindShare.
- Remains knowledgeable of MDHHS and WMPC program guidelines, policies, and procedures as they relate to functionality in MindShare.
- Ensures organized management of documents in SharePoint and Basecamp.
- Identifies project risks and work with the PQI Team to plan and manage risks.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports progress to key stakeholders.
- Liaises between WMPC, MindShare, MDHHS, and Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) to effectively share information and develop solutions.
- Supports WMPC team and partnership with accessing and troubleshooting dashboards.
For more information about this job, click here