The Director of Care Coordination and Innovation is responsible for providing oversight of children and families children receiving foster care and other services through WMPC and its partner agencies and is responsible for developing innovative strategies to serve children and families.
- Developing new, reviewing and revising current, and overseeing implementation of protocols, policies, and procedures related the referral and placement of children with WMPC subcontracted providers
- Coordinating with the Performance and Quality Improvement Team to track capacity of the WMPC to place and serve children
- Developing innovative strategies to increase programmatic and staffing capacity to serve children and families
- Evaluating usage placements and services to determine trends, systemic issues, cost data, and gaps in client care and service needs through research, case consultation, and program oversight activities
- Remaining knowledgeable of current research and evidence-based practice in foster care related services and interventions
- Overseeing education and learning for WMPC subcontracted providers and other stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality reporting to stakeholders.
- Participating in periodic inter-office projects, such as strategic planning, staff development, conferences, annual reports, etc.
- Developing a liaison relationship with Kent County DHHS, Network180, Kent County family court, juvenile justice, education, health, our partners and other systems impacting children and families serviced by WMPC
For more information about this job, clicking here