Provide childcare to young children ages 0-10 in a school setting during Family Literacy ESL Classes for adults.
Areas of Responsibilities
Direct Care of Children
- Responsible for supervising children during parents’ class time
- Responsible for assuring students are safe during the assigned periods
- Responsible for working as a member of a team, and reporting any concerns to the teacher or designee
- Interact with co-workers, administration, children, parents, and the community in positive, supportive, and cooperative ways
- Ensure accurate records of children attending childcare
- Complete time report bi-weekly and return to supervisor
- Complete other pertinent paperwork and records as necessary
- Support efforts to bring about a just and vibrant West Michigan through the power of literacy.
- Support organizational culture and values and exhibit cultural competency.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information about this job, click here.