We are seeking a Licensed Master Social Worker to be assigned to a Spectrum Health specialty care clinic for frequent utilizers of emergency room services to provide social work expertise to a multi-disciplinary team, ensure the provision of clinical social work services as well as the appropriate access to behavioral health care records and the successful integration of the Network180’s responsibilities to individuals served within the Spectrum Health system of care. Provides on-call services for the clinic.
- Master’s degree in Social Work and Licensure in the State of Michigan as a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- CAADC credential or development plan to obtain; CAADC credential must be obtained within three years of hire
- Three years of experience with co-occurring disorders
- Experience in evidence-based practices of care, including motivational interviewing, CBT and/or DBT
- Available for on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on a rotating basis)
- Excellent of communications skills, both verbal and written
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Ability to interact positively with individuals from widely diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and differing abilities.
- Basic computer skills
For more information about this job, click here.